|Location: Woodford Green, Essex||Salary: attractive salary & benefits|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Contract Services Manager - Rail Maintenance
Salary - Attractive salary and benefits on offer
Location - Woodford, London
Contract Services Manager needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading Rail technology and infrastructure company.
Benefits for the Contract Services Manager - Rail Maintenance:
My client offers a competitive salary, brilliant benefits and fantastic career progression
Purpose of the Contract Services Manager - Rail Maintenance:
The Contract Services Manager will be responsible for delivering contracted rail maintenance services ensuring budgets are met and customers are satisfied.
Some of the main duties of the Contract Services Manager (Rail Maintenance) will include:
- Manage and deliver variations of contract
- Manage contract finances & control costs of contract ensuring they are to budget.
- Prepare & update Contract Review documents & Risk Registers.
- Produce Profit and Loss (P&L) packs
- Maintenance of contract records.
- Management of Contract Controllers and support staff.
- Produce internal & customer reports.
- Liaise with multiple customers.
- Obtain support services.
- Sub-contract management
What you need to be the successful Contract Services Manager - Rail Maintenance:
- Experience of London Underground station communication infrastructure and management of metro maintenance contracts.
- Ability to understand commercial, financial & technical information.
- Recognised technical qualifications backed up by management qualifications OR experience managing maintenance contracts.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office applications including, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Practical use of a Document Management System e.g. Oracle UCM.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Contract Services Manager to progress their career within the Rail technology industry.