|Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire||Salary: £25.00 - £32.00 per hour|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Davies||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Contract Specialist needed for a multinational pharmaceutical organisation based in High Wycombe who are looking to employ an experienced Contract Specialist with an in-depth knowledge of monitoring, reviewing, advising and uploading of contractual agreements that have pharmacovigilance implications.
The successful Contract Specialist will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will receive a payrate of up to £32.00 per hour.
What the role entails: The responsibility of the Safety Service and Technical Contracts Administrator is to support in monitoring, reviewing, advising and uploading of contractual agreements that have pharmacovigilance implications.
Some of the main duties of the Contract Specialist will include:
* Assist with the review and drafting where necessary of safety related service and technical agreements (jointly known as vendor agreements) (e.g. clinical trials, market research, patient support programs etc.) Including identification of agreements to be updated in the global database and agreements which require safety language insertion/update.
* Assist with the review of agreements to determine if these are safety related and relevant to the Pharmacovigilance Master File (PSMF) and ensure these are marked in the global database accordingly. Review and create contract lists to be entered and updated in the PSMF on a quarterly basis.
* Assist where necessary with negotiations and execution of safety related vendor agreements working closely with various internal and external business partners including but not limited to Regional PV Manager, GMO/OCMS Product Vigilance Management Team, PV Legal, Local Safety Officers, Legal and identification of Contract Owners.
* Review and assist where necessary with creating templates or standard wordings for safety related vendor agreements) and the maintenance of such templates, including gathering internal stakeholder feedback and rolling out updates.
* Review and assist where necessary with creation and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures, FAQs and Guidance's relating to the review of safety related vendor agreements.
* Provide support before and during internal/external audits and inspections with respect to safety related vendor agreements.
* Assist with contract database management including but not limited to uploading contracts, periodic review, renewals, terminations, update requests and revisions, representing the Global WW/ Regions in the International Contracts Database (ICD) Organization as Contract Administrator.
* Provide general ad hoc advice and support (including training) and daily maintenance of email mailbox
What you need to be the successful Contract Specialist:
* Requirement: Degree, Legal Degree desirable
* Technical Skills: Ability to understand and interpret contracts and agreements; Excellent database skills; Sufficient knowledge of Master Agreements related Procedures and Guidelines; Process Excellence skills & experience.
* Interpersonal Skills: Team player; communication and presentation skills; proactive and self- reliant with a sense of responsibility, ownership and urgency coupled with an understanding of when to reach out to manager for supervision. Works well under pressure, good time management, Intellectual curiosity, results orientated, attention to detail, strategic thinking, collaboration & teaming, inner confidence, self-awareness and adaptability required. Demonstrates willingness to listen and learn and proven ability to make and respectfully explain proper decisions (even when this leads to tough business discussions) required.
* Internal and Networking Skills: Ability to thrive in a global, cross functional environment; previous in-house experience preferred.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Contract Specialist to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!