|Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: £12.00 - £13.22 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sam Davies|
Contract Specialist needed for a globally recognised Medical Devices organisation based in Leeds who are looking to employ an experienced Contract Specialist with an in-depth knowledge of end to end Pricing functions and good commercial experience.
The successful Contract Specialist will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will receive a payrate of up to £13.22 per hour.
Some of the main duties of the Contract Specialist will include:
* Manage all workflows through the Pricing Cycle (except stage 4) ensuring completeness and accuracy
* Manage the Expiring Discounts pricing process to ensure no expire in error
* Maintain up-to-date List Price information on full Product Portfolio
* Amend System Price setups for List Prices changes, product substitutes or other changes
* If required by the Price Compliance Manager amend system discounts for Contract Management
* Ensure all SOX compliance responsibilities are met when offering a Price
* Ensure all Pricing is Authorised and Approved prior to issuing and draft offer letter/schedules for review with Price Compliance Manager
* Liaise with Price Data Team to ensure all EPICs and workflows are completed
* Remit includes Pricing for Tenders, Pricing Agreements, Proposals, Addendums & producing one-off Quotes as required
In order to be the successful Contract Specialist and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Good understanding of commercial and pricing strategies
* Competent in all aspects of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access etc) particularly Excel
* High attention to detail and numeric
* Excellent communication skills as daily communication with customers, directors, sales force and other line managers - through multiple medias.
* Ability to prioritise work on a daily basis.
* Team player
* 3yrs Prior Experience working within a Pricing or Finance/Commercial Role
* Experience using JDE and SAP
* Good working knowledge of CM is advantageous
* Knowledge of EU Legislation regarding procurement is beneficial
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Contract Specialist to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!