|Location: Chelmsford, Essex||Salary: £40000 - £60000 per annum + Ben's|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ben Abbott|
Job Title: Contracts Manager - interim
Location: UK-Essex, Commutable from Basildon, Colchester, Chelmsford, Romford etc
12 Month FTC (Maternity Cover)
My client is a leading Electronics Technology company with a very diverse range of products and departments.
In this role, you will be Responsible for assisting Contract Leads in managing contracts and contract negotiations on behalf of the senior management team and their functions in accordance with appropriate UK and US laws and the companies Corporate policy.
To protect and promote the companies commercial and contractual position and to uphold appropriate local policies and processes including audit and support the preparation of bids and other business agreements.
To assist the companies project teams with post contact award contract management, in particular advising on the need to raise appropriate change controls when necessary so as to maximise the company's commercial position.
- Provide commercial advice to the business which supports the delivery of the company business plan and at all times commercially protects the best interests of the company.
- Provide commercial and contractual input on the preparation and submission of quotations and proposal documents covering all commercial aspects (principally on terms and conditions) in order to minimise risk to the company in accordance with Teledyne Corporate policy.
- Undertake commercial and contractual negotiations with customers and suppliers in conjunction with sales, bid, project and procurement teams.
- Audit to ensure all commercial and contractual practices are in accordance with Corporate policy. This includes support to any Corporate Internal Audit site visit.
- Create effective working relationships, functionally and cross-functionally, across a matrix organisation in order to deliver outstanding results, including ensuring strong interactions with other compliance and commercial services functions such as Intellectual Property, Export compliance and Security.
- Review, negotiate and conclude a range of agreements, including customer and supplier agreements, non-disclosure agreements, loan agreements and channel partner agreements.
- Work with the business divisions and other key stakeholders to raise commercial awareness and ensure full visibility of and adherence to the Teledyne corporate policy requirements.
- Experience in a relevant business or commercial role
- An ability to work with standard and non-standard forms of contract and commercial clauses
- Experience in leading contract negotiations
- An ability to manage workloads
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join a forward thinking organisation that is making all the right changes for the future. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!