|Location: Docklands, London||Salary: Attractive Salary + Excellent Package!|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Contracts Manager - Rail / Telecommunications
Salary - Attractive salary and benefits on offer
Location - Poplar, London
Contracts Manager within rail or telecommunications needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading Rail technology and infrastructure company.
Benefits for the Contracts Manager - Rail / Telecommunications:
My client offers a competitive salary, brilliant benefits and fantastic career progression
Purpose of the Contracts Manager - Rail / Telecommunications:
The Contracts Manager will be responsible for delivering contracted rail maintenance services ensuring budgets are met and customers are satisfied.
Some of the main duties of the Contracts Manager (Rail / Telecommunications) will include:
- Manage and deliver variations of contract
- Key Client relationship building
- Manage contract finances & control costs of contract ensuring they are to budget.
- Prepare & update Contract Review documents & Risk Registers.
- Produce Profit and Loss (P&L) packs
- Maintenance of contract records.
- Management of Contract Controllers and support staff.
- Produce internal & customer reports.
- Liaise with multiple customers.
- Obtain support services.
- Sub-contract management
What you need to be the successful Contracts Manager - Rail / Telecommunications:
- Experience of London Underground station communication infrastructure and management of metro maintenance contracts.
- Ability to understand commercial, financial & technical information.
- Recognised technical qualifications backed up by management qualifications OR experience managing maintenance contracts.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office applications including, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Practical use of a Document Management System e.g. Oracle UCM.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Contracts Manager to progress their career within the Rail / Telecommunications technology industry.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.