|Location: Maidstone, Kent||Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Kyle Carter||Job Published: 16 days ago|
Contracts Manager - Surfacing / Highways
£55,000 - £60,000 + Vehicle
I am currently looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join my client in Maidstone, a leading Highways Contractor.
The Contracts Manager (Surfacing / Highways) will be expected to undertake a number of tasks including:
- Succesfully deliver projects of varying size, value and timescale
- Manage surfacing on site operations - including machine / hand lay tarmac surfacing
- Ensure work is carried out to high standards of health and safety
- Assist with Customer issues.
- Ensuring compliance with current legislation and relevant specifications are achieved by you as well as teams under your control.
- Work alongside Line Management and the Commercial team to monitor Budgets and assist with any Commercial issues.
- Build rapport with Stakeholders and Project Team.
- Liaise with Contractors throughout contract.
- Attend meetings.
Requirements of the Contracts Manager (Surfacing / Highways):
- SSSTS / SMSTS.
- NVQ level 4 (Construction Site Supervision) CITB.
- Surfacing / Highways background.
- Proven managerial experience behind them.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good commercial understanding of how to control costs and manage schemes to budget is required.
If you are interested in the Contracts Manager (Surfacing / Highways) role, please get in touch ASAP.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.