|Location: Swanley, Kent||Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlotte Basset|
Contracts Manager - Swanley - Construction
Position: Contracts Manager
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 per annum + benefits package
Contracts Manager for a leading main contractor based within London, working within the M25 with the possibility of West London also working on a regeneration project. The person my client is looking for should want to take ownership of a contract and be driven to do more. They should have previous experience of successful management of contracts and attending pre-contract meetings. You will act as a visibly strong leader of HSQ&E. The role will involve the management of contracts and ensuring they are staffed adequately and led and managed effectively and maintain high levels of commitment and morale. Ensuring robust contract and delivery programmes are produced which include design and procurement and that the team take full ownership. This person will be responsible for ensuring strong working relationships are maintained on the contract by the operations and Commercial teams.
The client provides great opportunities for career progression and are an inspired leader with a great track record which is industry recognised. They have tripled recent profits and are passionate about investing in their people and their strong relationships with customers and supply chain.
The Client is looking for someone that:
- Contract Manager with a minimum relevant Level 6 qualification (NVQ) and/or relevant membership of professional body (MCIOB/MICE) and /or construction related degree
- Appropriate CSCS card and SMSTS certificate desirable
- Contract Manager able with demonstrable experience of delivering multiple contracts across a variety of geographical locations
- Experience and knowledge of Quality Management systems and processes
- Ability to plan and coordinate effective resource allocation including supply chain, staff, directly employed operatives etc.
- Contract Manager with the ability to lead large high performing multiple disciplined teams to ensure high standards of safety, excellent service delivery and sound financial outcomes
- Knowledge of document management system
Proficient using Microsoft Office programmes; incl. Excel, Word, Outlook
- Valid driving licence
My client will not consider applicants who cannot demonstrate a stable career path and that have never run a contract.
If this position of Contract Manager sounds like you, please get in touch.