|Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Contracts Negotiator
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Key Skills: Contracts, Negotiation, Acquisition, MCIPS, Procurement, T&Cs, Agreements, Guidance, Vetting, Suppliers, Defence, MoD, Commercial, RFQs, Strategy, Requirements
An experienced Contracts Negotiator is required to play a key role in the management and guidance on multiple complex acquisitions and relationships: working on a diverse array of projects and requirements across the Defence & Aerospace market
So, what will you be doing as a Contracts Negotiator?
- Manage, provide guidance on and administer multiple, complex acquisitions and relationships with minimum management
- Define all risks and create and implement solutions to problems and issues as they arise
- Identify, define and implement contract revisions and improvements
- Ensure timelines of all contract actions are out in a timely manner
- Hold responsibility for flow down of prime contract commercial requirements to suppliers
- Lead source selection
- Be the main interface between customer, supplier and internal organisation
- Issue and analyse RFQs/ITTs including multi criteria
- Supplier Identification
- Carrying out of negotiations
- Make sure that negotiations are completed in a reasonable time within minimal team dependency
- Be influential in negotiation plan including preparation, strategy and appointment of roles
- Negotiate terms and conditions on non-standard agreements
- Provide advice and counsel to programme staff and the facility
- Be the single point of focus for analytical, planning & negotiation skills
What are we looking for in our next Contracts Negotiator?
- Degree Educated in a Business Degree or MCIPS Qualified
- Have prior MoD Contracting experience
- Experience in managing complex acquisitions
- Hold strong Contracts Negotiation experience with experience working within the Defence/Aerospace sector
- Have proven previous experience in a similar role
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Contracts Negotiator, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Contracts Negotiator, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.