|Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: £35 - £38 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sam Davies|
Contract Specialist needed for a globally-recognised Medical Devices company based in Leeds who are looking to employ an experienced Contract Specialist with an in-depth knowledge of negotiating, drafting, revising and implementing contracts.
The successful Contract Specialist will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will receive a very competitive pay rate of £38 p/h.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Contract Specialist will include:
* Initiate, supervise and track status of entire contracting process for all clinical business consulting and clinical research agreements.
* Maintain agreement templates as appropriate
* Work with legal and HCC to draft and modify clinical consulting agreement and Clinical Trial Contracts.
* Develop and maintain an accurate accounting of contracts, studies, financial agreements, and contractual compliance.
* Maintain database of clinical study, business consulting and confidentiality contracts.
* Communicate with clinical consultants and Investigators regarding Healthcare Compliance requirements.
* Assist in providing internal communication of important contract status, changes in contract requirements/regulations and events.
* Ability to understand and discuss legal and financial issues for clinical research contracts.
* Coordinate with clinical project managers/leaders and site monitors for contract concerns/issues.
* Support the implementation of new clinical systems/processes.
* May be involved in other tasks to support Clinical Operations and Operating Company as needed.
* Perform all job duties in full accordance with the Worldwide Policies on Information Asset Protection, maintain password(s) as Confidential, and protect Critical Business Information.
* Incumbent knows, understands, incorporates and complies with all applicable laws and regulations relating business activities and Policies and Procedures of the Health Care Compliance Program and Code of Conduct.
What you need to be the successful Contract Specialist:
In order to be the successful Contract Specialist and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* BS/BA in Biological Science and/or Law or MBA is preferred
* Typically requires Bachelor's degree with or without experience.
* Requires at least 2 years of previous experience in negotiating, drafting, revising and implementing contracts.
* Previous clinical research and legal experience - a plus.
* Requires experience and proficient knowledge working with computer systems (Microsoft office - Excel, Word and Power Point).
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Contract Specialist to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.