|Location: Kent, England||Salary: £21000 - £21500 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Andriana Panayi|
Job Title: Control Centre Steward
Location: Kent - Commutable from Maidstone, Chatham, Gravesend
Salary: £21,000 - £21,500 + Package
***Shift Work*** (4 On & 4 Off - Day Shift & Night Shifts)
Key Skills: Call Handling, Shift, Database, Incident, Reporting, Admin, Incident Reporting, Microsoft Office
An experienced Control Centre Steward is required to join my client to be part of a team delivering incident & winter maintenance services 24/7.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Control Centre Steward?
- Be responsible for the receipt of incident and winter related communications, including logging onto internal database.
- Acting as the first point of contact for the business & being the responsible person ensuring that appropriate action is taken for each issue reported.
- Monitoring of Incident Support Resource
- Deployment & management of resources at incidents on the network
- Receive calls from Highways Agency's, Police & local authorities relating to incidents
- Input of date onto compute database
- Monitoring of traffic flows via CCTV and weather reports during maintenance season
- Receiving and dealing with calls from members of the public reading customer service issues
What are we looking for in our next Control Centre Steward?
- Excellent written & spoken English
- Full Drivers License
- Proficient working knowledge of Office 2003+ Applications
- Ability to interpret geographical information
- Flexibility & willingness to work shift patterns days & nights on 12-hour shifts
- Excellent administrative skills
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Control Centre Steward, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Control Centre Steward, hit that apply button now!