|Location: Hertford, Hertfordshire||Salary: Up to £12 per hour|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Paul Napper|
Control Room Operator
Salary: £12 an hour
Our client who is a leading contractor within the Traffic and Transport industry is currently seeking a Control Room Operator with experience of working in a control room environment.
The successful candidate will be working a 7-month contract around the Hertford area.
Key Duties for the Control Room Operator:
- Monitoring and providing Information on traffic conditions
- Preparation, submission and maintenance of Road Space Booking Permits
- The provision of real-time information to help stakeholders manage their operations and travel
- Effective liaison with the Emergency Services and Highways England in response to traffic disruptions.
- Operation of Urban Traffic Management Systems in accordance with protocols and procedures including monitoring of road conditions and responding to incidents.
- Logging, assessing and prioritising customer enquiries.
Essentials of the Control Room Operator role:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience of working within a Control Room environment (not essential)
- Familiar with the operation of Traffic Systems
- Be able to work overtime including weekends and bank holidays
- Have a flexible shift pattern with week 1: 7am - 15:30pm and week 2: 10:30am - 19:00pm
This really is a great opportunity for a Control Room Operator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out.
Please contact Paul: 01342 330577
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.