|Location: London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Adrienne Kettlewell||Job Published: 13 days ago|
System Controls Solutions are an innovative, turn-key, industrial automation solutions provider. We prioritise customer service, quality and the most competitive pricing. We take a True Partnership approach to our customers, focused on long term collaboration supporting in every phase of each project. Our motto is "Turn-Key Controls, Tailored to You", as we offer complete and bespoke controls designs to our customers.
At SCS, the first of our core values is "People First - we take care of our people so they will take care of our customers" as we believe that the key to making our customers happy is to first look after you.
As a controls engineer, you play a vital role in the design and deployment of material handling systems, delivering design and engineering of PLC and safety software. In joining SCS, you will experience the variety of start-up life with all it has to offer, with the ability to tailor roles to our employees, autonomy and day-to-day variety. We provide the opportunity to grow in a varied and stimulating environment to meet your desires.
Responsibilities and Requirements
You translate customer requirements into a functional PLC and safety designs, with strong multidisciplinary awareness including EM, IT and SCADA.
* Design, configure, test, validate and commission PLC software logic and systems.
* PLC programming with a strong knowledge of ladder logic.
* Perform debug and buyoff of controls functions and systems.
* Integrate/interface 3rd party equipment.
* Design and develop control panels and manufacturing equipment.
* Design electrical and control wiring schematics.
* HMI design and programming.
* Prepare specifications and documents in accordance with requirements.
* Establish and support updates of controls standards.
* Provide on-site user training.
* Understand / Develop and Produce, Health and Safety Design Risk Assessments for Automated solutions to BS EN ISO 12100.
* 5+ Years of experience
* Material handling, automation, machine design or complex data collection experience
* PLC programming & development experince with -
- Siemens S7
- Rockwell Controllogix, Compactlogix, Micrologix and SLC
- Mitsubishi GX IEC Developer
- AutoCAD Electrical
* Schematic and hardware design
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.