|Location: Wimbledon, London||Salary: £10.50 - £13.00 per hour + Overtime hours available|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Liz Collins|
Wimbledon, SW London
A skilled Manual Machinist is needed for busy workshop environment producing high quality architectural and specialist metalwork products supporting architects, designers and contractors. Offering full bespoke service from surveying, design and drawing, to manufacture and site fixing.
- Paying an hourly rate from £10.50 up to £13.00 per hour
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 40 hour per week with overtime hours available
Some of the main duties of the Manual Machinist will include:
- Manual Turning and Milling of steel and non-metallic components to engineering drawings
- Single point screw cutting and drilling
- Presswork and deburring activities
- Vertical & Horizontal Boring
- Grinding capability advantageous
- Adhere to all Health & Safety procedures (Safety footwear to be worn at all times)
The successful Manual Machinist will be equipped with the following proven ability:
- Conventional or manual machining capabilities (Milling & Turning)
- Experience of machining with steel and non-metallic materials
- Ability to read technical drawings and specifications
- Single Point cutting and drilling
- Previous experience of Vertical and Horizontal Boring and Grinding, preferred.
If you have proven ability as a conventional or manual machinist with milling and turning and or tool-making applications, then this opportunity could be your next move. This is a permanent opportunity offering plenty of overtime hours. Openings available immediately for a number of skilled Manual machinists. Apply today. You will receive a call to discuss your suitability and career objectives.