|Location: Surbiton, Surrey||Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stalla Xystra|
Gold Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist to join a well-established Travel company located in Surbiton.
The Optimisation Specialist vacancy is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £25k per annum depending on experience. Excellent company benefits are also on offer such as 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, excellent opportunity for career progression along with superb travel discounts.
Our client is looking for a skilled Junior Developer who is looking to move into a commercially focused role. This Optimisation specialist role sits within the clients E-Commerce team and you will be responsible for designing and implementing optimization plans involving A/B and MVT Testing.
- Work with the UX team to leveraging data and customer insight to help transform the user experience in line with business goals
- Monitor online customer feedback helping you build out test ideas
- Working with key stakeholders, develop and maintain the AB Testing plan alongside the UX team and consider all global markets
- Develop a clear hypothesis for improving online conversion
- Regular communication with key stakeholders on requirements, test plans, live dates and performance
Ideal Candidates will display:
- Knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Good understanding of Analytics using tools such as Google Analytics
- Previous experience in A/B & MVT testing
- Basic understanding of UX methodologies
- A comprehensive understanding of Content Management Systems and web development process.
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing such as PPC & SEO