|Location: Surbiton, Surrey||Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Harriet Houlton|
My client is looking for a Junior Front End Developer to take on the role of Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist.
About The Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist Role
As the Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring the company's global family of websites are optimised to increase online conversion. You will design and implement optimisation plans involving A/B and MVT testing making you the go-to-person for this area.
This role sits within the E-Commerce team reporting to the Senior UX Designer and will work closely with Online Manager - Yachts, Analytics and Marketing Content teams.
Join this company as the Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist and in return you'll be rewarded with:
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Competitive salary
- Various employee discounts and offers
- Childcare vouchers & cycle to work scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
Please note that for all benefits, details were accurate as at the date of publication. Any changes will be notified to you upon your start with the Company.
Main Duties of the Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist
Reporting to the Senior Online and UX Manager.
Key Responsibilities Will Be
- Work with the UX team to leveraging data and customer insight to help transform the user experience in line with business goals
- Monitor online customer feedback helping you build out test ideas
- Working with key stakeholders, develop and maintain the AB Testing plan alongside the UX team and consider all global markets
- Develop a clear hypothesis for improving online conversion
- Regular communication with key stakeholders on requirements, test plans, live dates and performance
- Work with IT to ensure tests are supported within the web delivery team, post completion
- Be the go-to-person for A/B & MVT queries
- Support the Online Manager - Yachts with the day to day running of the websites globally as and when required
Key Relationships Will Be
- Marketing teams (SEO, CRM, Content, Design, Product)
- Overseas source market offices
Key Skills & Requirements of the Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist
The successful candidate will have and be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Previous stakeholder management experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good understanding of Analytics using tools such as Google Analytics
- To be able to work independently
The Following Would Be An Advantage For Potential Candidates
- Previous experience in A/B & MVT testing
- Basic understanding of UX methodologies
- A comprehensive understanding of Content Management Systems and web development process.
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing such as PPC & SEO
- Experience in the travel industry, particularly with a specialist tour operator.
- Proficiency with design packages
- A passion for the product and for creating the best experience for the customer
- Strong communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Confident and self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- A people person who is excellent at working with other people, teams and building relationships
- A problem solver - keen to understand customer needs and offer solutions
- An ideas person