|Location: London, England||Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 16 days ago|
Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist (CRO) | Consultancy | Permanent | London | £30,000 - £45,000
My client, a digital marketing consultancy based in Central London, are seeking a Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist (CRO) for a permanent position and will be paying up to £45,000 pa.
Working across a variety of clients, this role will be responsible for managing, testing and implementing conversion points in the marketing funnel.
Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist (CRO) responibilities:
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel
- Manage and optimize landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of CTAs
- Collaborate with teams responsible for blogging, email, social media, in order to optimize each conversion path
- Optimize our marketing's conversion paths
- Increase conversion rates and drive marketing-qualified leads for our sales team
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate
- Increase funnel marketing efficiencies
Ideal Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist (CRO) will display:
- Minimum one-year experience in Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) or User Experience Optimisation across all types of digital platforms (web, app, ads) globally
- Testing tool knowledge (Optimizely, Maxymiser, Google Optimize)
- Web analytics experience (Google Analytics or Adobe analytics)
- Experience with direct response advertising and e-commerce a must
- Strong analytical skills and reporting skills
- A diverse background in areas such as analytics, web development, website testing, and digital marketing
- Proven proficiency with social media and affiliate management
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
This is a fantastic opporutnity for a Conversion Rate Optimisation Specilaist (CRO) to join a rapidly expanding and fast paced organisation.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.