|Location: Wokingham, Berkshire||Salary: £23 - £25.50 per hour|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Davies||Job Published: 28 days ago|
Copy Approval Specialist
Copy Approval Specialist needed for a multinational healthcare organisation based in Wokingham who are looking to employ an experienced Copy Approval Specialist with the ability to act independently and support the copy approval process for advertising and promotional materials.
The successful Copy Approval Specialist will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because you will receive a payrate of up to £25.50 per hour.
What the role entails: The role will be will be responsible for supporting the general management of the copy approval process for advertising and promotional materials and claims. This will be accomplished by partnering with internal and externals stakeholders.
Some of the main duties of the Copy Approval Specialist will include:
Copy Approval Process:
* Enables and manages the review and approval of ad/promo materials and claims
* Quality Check: Performs a pre-review of incoming submissions
* Ensure a feasible submission process and meeting agenda creation (if applicable)
* Tracks progress of all assigned submissions through internal copy approval workflow
* Will be responsible for managing multiple submissions simultaneously across several stakeholder groups
* Moderation of meetings & follow-up post meetings
* Leads discussions with internal stakeholders as well as external partners to ensure timely execution of copy approval process
* Must establish priorities independently based on workload and customer engagement
* Closed-loop verification of changes
* Asset management: ensures timely and accurate provision of approved asset in compliance with company record retention requirements
* Ensuring pending submissions are dealt with in a timely manner.
* Managing the correct allocation of re-approvals.
* Monthly Metrics report for Leadership Team
* For additional job responsibilities, please review applicable copy approval procedures and defined job deliverables
What you need to be the successful Copy Approval Specialist:
* Business experience (at least 1 year)
* At least 1 year of work experience in a regulated/quality environment (e.g. medical devices, pharmaceuticals)
* Knowledge of basic Marketing communication principles
* Cross functional team experience
Must be eligible for Security Clearance!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Copy Approval Specialist to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!