|Location: Lewes, East Sussex||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kelly Jempson|
Corporate Finance Executive, Lewes. An innovative Accountancy firm are seeking an Corporate Finance Executive for their developing Corporate team.
Benefits: Competitive salary, pension, cash plan scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holiday.
Working alongside and learning from our Corporate Finance Director and our Business Advisory Associate Director as well as the Partners, providing support to them on a wide range of duties, building your knowledge and expertise in this exciting area. This position offers scope for plenty of technical development and a defined career path.
Main duties of the Corporate Finance Executive will include:
- Undertaking buyer research or acquisition searches
- Undertaking business, company and shareholder valuations
- Assist Director and Partners in lead advisory engagements (buy-side and sell-side)
- Preparation of Information Memorandums, business plans, report writing etc
- Preparation of statutory paperwork and undertaking company secretarial duties
- Assist Director in client management and business development tasks
- Preparation of cash flow and financial forecasts for a range of clients and scenarios
- Assist in undertaking financial due diligence work
- Assist Director and Partners in advising clients through the raising of finance
- Actively assisting in the promotion of the firms networking activities
- Any other duties commensurate with this level of post
- Corporate Finance Director & Business Advisory Associate Director
- Close liaison with the Partners and team members from other departments
- Client interaction with a wide variety of clients
- Liaison with other professional advisors
- Access to administrative support through Senior Manager IT and Administration
- Valuable advice and know-how through UK200 Group and the Corporate Finance Network
What you need to be the successful Corporate Finance Executive:
- AAT, ACA or ACCA qualified or close to qualification
- Strong IT skills, particularly Excel
- Strong report writing skills
- Strong research skills, ability to utilise the internet as a source of information gathering
- Excellent presentation skills
- Familiarity with financial statements and the ability to perform basic financial analysis is a strong advantage
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience Corporate Finance Executive. If you interest please don't hesitate apply. For more information please contact Kelly.