|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £40000 - £80000 per annum|
|Sector: Pension & Benefits||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kal Ghazaleh|
Finance Manager / Corporate Finance Manager
A Finance Manager / Corporate Finance Manager is needed for a multinational organisation based in London who are looking to employ an experienced Finance Manager with a transactional Background.
The successful Finance Manager / Corporate Finance Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £40,000 - £80,000 per annum
* 21 day's holiday
* Variable annual bonus
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Life assurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Finance Manager / Corporate Finance Manager will include:
* Lead and negotiate deals.
* Research and prepare for new deal opportunities and pitches.
* Preparing and reviewing transaction documentation - business plans, information memorandum and financial forecasts.
* Build strong working relationships with the client, ensuring any deal issues are dealt with promptly.
* The role holder will show vision and strategic perspective and is focused on the achievement of longer term goals.
What you need to be the successful Finance Manager / Corporate Finance Manager:
In order to be the successful Finance Manager / Corporate Finance Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Qualified to ACA level or equivalent.
* Experience of running CF lead advisory assignments
* Ability to identify issues thought sound analysis and application of commercial acumen in all situations.
* Experience of working on or with Navigation equipment.
* Ability to express ideas with authority and conviction throughout verbal and written communication.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager / Corporate Finance Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.