|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + £15k OTE|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Corporate Sales Manager | Media Industry | West Sussex | Permanent | £35,000 pa + £15k OTE
My client, a media company based in West Sussex, are seeking a Corporate Sales Manager. This role is permanent and will be paying £35,000 + £15k OTE.
The Sales Manager will play a key role in driving corporate membership new business and priority account upsells. This role will take the lead in developing relationships with target companies in clearly defined target markets, building engagement between their organization and brand; nurturing the relationship and ultimately driving the new business sale.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Drive new business subscription sales for the Corporate Membership offering, by targeting agreed, defined markets, with support from marketing and content; also actively prospecting in those markets, building your own lists and feeding these back to the business
- Contacting, building relationships with and pitching existing priority accounts for upsell, deploying a consultative sales approach to pitch and match the features and benefits on a user by user basis whilst having a full understanding of the prospects' decision making/buying processes
- Utilise account engagement/analysis reports provided by the Customer insights manager in order to target prospects
- Sourcing leads via desk research and Linkedin.
- Liaising with content, marketing, data and other departments to ensure the smooth running of the membership department
Ideal Sales Managers will display:
- Proven consultative Sales approach
- 2 years+ experience of selling subscription-based products
- Excellent telephone and written skills
- Experience of working to call KPIs
- Experience of gathering leads through online, print and social media
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, internally and externally
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Manager / Senior Sales Executive to join an exciting and growing organisation.