|Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Steve Barham|
A leading firm who have a significant Corporate team led by two partners who are recognised as leading individuals in their fields. The firm is a rising star within the region and has a modern culture, with clean bright offices and engaged staff. Fee earns at the firm take a partnership approach to their client relationships and they aim to understand Client's business at least as well as they do.
- A qualified solicitor with at least 5 years PQE
- Proactive and entrepreneurial
- You will be a team player, have a strong work ethic and a commercial, client-focused approach to the delivery of exceptional service, with excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience of M&A, funding documents and share buybacks
- A commercial approach adding value through pragmatic, simple and clear legal advice
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a willingness to develop and carry out business development on their own, within the team's overall plan.
- Whilst the team works collaboratively in both legal work and value-added services to clients,
- The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of commercial work and will have plenty of direct client contact.
About the role
- Mergers and acquisition work
- Shareholders agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Share reconstructions, demergers, share buy backs etc
- LLP members agreements
- Loan and funding documents,
- Subscription agreements and funding documents
- Share options and employee incentive schemes
- Some limited banking work
- You will be a team player and be able to assist with the successful development of the Firm and the Team in line with the Firm's strategy.
About the organisation
- The organisation is one of the most forward thinking and modern firms
- There values are centered around being passionate about exceptional service delivery, being energised by the challenge to perform at our very best for our clients and our colleagues and being committed to learning new skills and developing our capabilities. Proactively seeking out and seizing opportunities to make a difference to our clients and our business, no matter what level we are at and no matter what role we perform
The is a great opportunity to join a firm who have grown through acquisitions and are changing the relationship of legal services from transactions to partnership. You will be a team player and be able to assist with the successful development of the Firm and the Team in line with the Firm's strategy.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.