|Location: Gatwick, West Sussex||Salary: Up to £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kelly Jempson|
Corporate Tax Manager based in Crawley for a developing Engineering company.
Responsible for the preparation and filing of the UK corporation and other tax returns and assisting Head of Tax with day to day running of Tax department. Manage all aspects of the UK Group's corporate tax matters. Supporting both Head of Tax and the wider Finance Team.
Benefits: Salary up to £55,000, non-contractual bonus, Private medical cover, 25 days holiday, Option to buy 5 days additional annual leave
Main duties of the Corporate Tax manager will include:
- Manage the Group's UK corporate tax affairs including all aspects of corporation tax compliance.
- Manage the Group's UK tax reporting and deferred tax provisioning.
- Provide advice to the business on a wide variety of business transactions.
- Ensure compliance with UK transfer pricing requirements.
- Filing of corporation tax and other returns within deadline.
- Timely reply to enquiries and questions from HMRC.
Skills and qualifications as a Corporate Tax Manager:
- Qualified accountant with proven post qualified experience of UK corporation tax.
- Experience of dealing with HMRC.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Able to work well on your own initiative.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Experience in an in-house role or at a big four.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Tax Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply or for more information please contact Kelly