|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: £45000 - £60000 per annum + excellent company benefits|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Stalla Xystra||Job Published: 26 days ago|
Corporate Tax Manager
Corporate Tax Manager needed for a well-established financial organisation based in West Sussex who are looking to employ an experienced Tax Manager/Associate Director with an in-depth knowledge of Private Cliental.
The successful Corporate Tax Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits with a competitive Salary.
* Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 per annum, flexible working environment and competitive benefits package
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Corporate Tax Manager will include:
* To act as day-to-day tax point of contact for corporate clients, and to practice the principles of excellent client service at all times
* Builds new and existing client relationships and identifies business development opportunities
* To provide tax planning and advice working closely with colleagues and other departments in order to add value to the client
* To be responsible for tax compliance service for corporate clients including advising on payment of tax liabilities, preparation and submission of tax returns and dealing with enquiries raised by the HM Revenue & Customs
* To develop and maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses, and to fulfil the professional bodies' CPE requirements including, maintaining an awareness of the firm's specialist services and publications, attending staffing meetings and training
* To ensure that assignments are undertaken in accordance with instructions, and to carry out complex aspects of the assignment efficiently, thoroughly and in accordance with the firm's procedures
* To provide adequate briefing, supervision and training for junior staff and review work completed by junior staff for adequacy and completeness. Also undertake job appraisal interviews and assist in student recruitment, training and marketing activities as required
* Maintain an awareness and observation of Health and Safety issues within the firm and report any concerns to the Health and Safety Representative
* Carry out any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, the title of the role and its grading, as requested by the line manager, Head of Department or any Partner
What you need to be the successful Corporate Tax Manager
* ACA, ACCA or ATT qualified
* Work experience within an Accountancy Practice
* CTA preferred
* Current role to focus on Corporate Tax
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Tax Manager to progress their career. If interested please apply or call Stalla on 01342 330581 for further details.