|Location: Lewes, East Sussex||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kelly Jempson|
Corporate Tax Senior, Lewes. An innovative Accountancy firm are seeking a Corporate Tax Senior.
Benefits: Competitive salary, pension, cash plan scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holiday.
Main duties of the Corporate Tax Senior will include:
- Undertake a variety of mixed compliance and tax advisory work for a broad, interesting range of SME corporate clients;
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of relevant software;
- Demonstrate advanced technical knowledge in certain specialist areas;
- Demonstrate an awareness & understanding of the client's business. Manage each job to meet client expectations and deadlines;
- Assist in the development of others, particularly trainees through providing thoughtful feedback on jobs, offering coaching and support as necessary and supporting the Manager with constructive feedback as appropriate;
- Identify other service needs of clients and potential cross-selling opportunities;
- Assist in preparation of proposals and business development with prospects and new clients;
- Share best practice and ideas within the team for process improvement and development of each other;
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with clients;
- Manages Director and Manager expectations, communicating regularly and pro-actively on progress of jobs;
- Remain informed about legislative, technical & regulatory changes and share knowledge amongst the team;
- Monitor time costs on clients and recognise opportunities for early and value-added invoicing;
- Perform other duties as required from time to time.
What you need to be the successful Corporate Tax Senior:
- ATT/CTA qualified;
- Previous experience of corporate tax advisory with a proficient level of technical knowledge;
- Previous knowledge and experience of issues affecting the sector would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of accounting systems and control environments within a finance function;
- Previous use of CCH or equivalent systems would be an advantage;
- Strong Excel skills (including vlookup, sumif and Pivot Tables);
- The role is not exclusively office based, therefore the ability to drive and access to your own transport to travel to client sites will be necessary.
- Accuracy and good attention to detail;
- Engaging communication style & active listener.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience Corporate Tax Senior. If you are interest please don't hesitate apply. For more information please contact Kelly.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.