|Location: London, England||Salary: Up to £40000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 6 days ago|
Creative Designer | Agency | London | Permanent | £40,000
My client, a communications agency based in Central London, are seeking a Creative Designer for a permanent role, playing £40,000 pa.
This role will take the lead to develop thought provoking, conceptual options, creative thinking and manage the development and implementation of those ideas and delivery in line with client needs.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Creating conceptual thinking and initial design concepts
- Produce cutting edge designs through to adaptive changes to existing branding guidelines and corporate presentation/design features
- Take and interpret briefs in order to develop concepts with the hands-on ability to implement designs through to final production
- Creative, conceptual thinking around client and business communication needs
- Creative input into new business opportunities
- Provides creative thinking and options as well as design support in the preparation of new-new client proposals and presentations.
- Works closely with business development team on new business opportunities (e.g. pitches)
- Manages professional development, objective setting and review process.
- Works with account teams to ensure that work flow within account is optimised at all times.
Ideal candidates will display:
- 2-3 years conceptual thinking and creative/digital design experience in medical communications and/or studio experience
- A solid understanding of communication channels, both digital and traditional media.
- In depth knowledge of creating vector based designs/graphics for use in web and possibly prin
- Flair to innovate fresh creative thinking and concepts
- Specialist knowledge in creative software packages
- Passionate about what you do and what you create
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry and medical communications sector.