|Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Alexandra Hollis||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Creative Social Media Designer | Mansfield | Permanent | £ Competitive
My client, is seeking an experienced Creative Social Media Designer. This position is permanent and will be paying a competitive salary!
The role of Creative Social Media Designer is a role for an out and out creative designer, with a deep interest in social media. My client's social media team is growing, and they are now looking for a social media designer to help produce consistently high-quality designs for the entire social post stack - compelling copy, beautiful graphics / images and strategic calls to action.
- You'll already be creating great design and content agency side, and want to move into focused social creative or be someone who is already working in a creative / marketing role across social channels.
- You'll be responsible for paid and organic social media activity and creating quality social content for a variety of high-profile international brands in a diverse mix of industries.
- You'll have a deep interest in the world of social media and social marketing trends.
- Keeping the wider team up-to-date with what's happening in the world of social media, from Facebook VR, Snapchat lenses to Facebooks ever changing image dimensions.
- You'll be one of their go to fonts of social knowledge.
- Knowledge of ad managers would be advantageous.
- An understanding of social analytics and data in order to extrapolate creative direction is also required.
- An all-round creative with strong copywriting skills.
The Creative Social Media Designer will be responsible for:
- Create high-quality thumb stopping social content and campaign strategies.
- Work with Social Strategists and Account Directors to produce relevant, creative social media ideas that align with their clients' business aims.
- Assist in managing their client's social channels.
- Assist in identifying when to make use of paid media and for what purpose.
- Present your ideas confidently and with enthusiasm to colleagues and clients.
- Collaborate with the wider design team to define, shape and successfully implement social content into creative and marketing campaigns.
- Keep up to date with social innovation and best practice.
- Strong creative, art working and copy skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Creative Social Media Designer to get involved with a fantastic organisation and work with top clients. If you would like any more information please send your CV as soon as possible.
Creative Social Media Designer