|Location: West Midlands, England||Salary: £10 - £11 per hour|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Job Title: Credit Controller
Location: West Midlands
Term: Initial 6 Months
Hours: 37.5 Per Week
Salary: £10 - £11p/h
Key Skills: Credit Controller, Payments, Cash, Tax, Invoices, Excel, SAP, CICM, VAT, Construction
An experienced Credit Controller is required to Responsible for cash collection for subcontract works, managing payments both for tax invoices and applications payments
So, what will you be doing as a Credit Controller?
- Responsible for cash collection for subcontract works, managing payments both for tax invoices and applications payments
- Responsible for the timely collection of both trade debtors and retention balances
- Telephone cash handling
- Reconciliation work to calculate and verify VAT and retention postings
- Maintaining effective working relationships with key business stakeholders.
What are we looking for in our next Credit Controller?
- Possess solid experience of telephone credit control work
- Experience and ability with Excel
- Construction Industry knowledge - Sub Contract payment applications desirable
- SAP Accounts receivable experience
- CICM desirable
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Credit Controller, this is the opportunity for you!