|Location: Hove, East Sussex||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Aaron Stone||Job Published: 25 days ago|
CRM Data Analyst
CRM Data Analyst required to join one of the largest energy companies in the world at their site in East Sussex. The CRM Data Analyst will play a key role in extracting quality and compliant campaign data to support all marketing campaign activity.
The job holder is fully empowered to make Commercial decisions in consultation with relevant stakeholders, and to make other decisions in accordance with the Customers FAL matrix. They will be expected to engage with senior stakeholders, escalating where necessary and presenting clear and concise information. The CRM Data Analyst will be the expert point-of-reference for all aspects of data for marketing campaigns. Reporting to the CRM Senior Manager, the role holder will lead the delivery of effective customer data collection, aggregation, analysis, interpretation and operational delivery. Often working directly with the Marketing Communications team, with significant responsibility for delivering against regulatory requirements and as the last control-point for data quality, the job-holder will have to work with accuracy to tight dead-lines.
On offer for the CRM Data Analyst is a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package that includes: career progression, contributed pension and a discretionary performance bonuses.
The CRM Data Analyst must have the following skillset:
- Excellent communication, influencing and organisational skills
- Advanced background in programming & data analysis experience
- Advanced programming experience in SQL and PL/SQL
- Advanced experience in data solutions for campaigns and associated campaign management tool(s).
- Advanced awareness and experience in application of data standards, practices and compliance.
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical colleagues
- Ability to develop internal relationships & work collaboratively across the business
- Experience in business requirements gathering and creation of supporting documentation
- A strong team player with ability to deputise for team leadership responsibilities.
- Presentation skills
- High level of business and market awareness
- Excellent problem solving skills and a strong commercial focus
- Adaptable, with experience of multi-tasking and working at own initiative to deliver tasks on time, budget
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.