|Location: Marlow, Buckinghamshire||Salary: £32000 - £38000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Iain Harris|
CRM / Client Services Manager
£32,000 - £38,000
CRM / Client Services Manager urgently needed to join England Hockey (EH) who are the National Governing Body for the sport of Hockey. EH has income and expenditure of circa £12m p.a. It is responsible for the management and development of the sport from grassroots to elite activities. You will play a pivotal role as their Client Services Manager.
England Hockey is looking to expand its Sales and Marketing team. If you are a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual with a passion for sport who consistently displays integrity, ambition and initiative; has previous experience in a similar role and understands the importance of the customer journey, then we would like to hear from you.
The right Client Services Manager will get the following benefits:
- 28 days holiday
- Pension contribution
- Staff Kit
- Eye Test Vouchers
- Childcare Vouchers
- Long Service Award
- Team Building and social events
- Training and Development
Client Services Manager Key Tasks And Responsibilities
- Evolve, improve and execute the CRM strategy to deliver positive experiences for our different customer groups.
- Through data segmentation, personalisation and targeting, ensure customers receive relevant and engaging content to increase the value of their relationship with EH
- Be an expert on EH's customer and provide regular insight to the marketing and communications teams and the wider business that assists in the planning and development of campaigns and products.
- Work across the business to improve the understanding of data, its importance for the business and how it can inform key decision making.
- Manage the processes around data capture, importing, cleansing, enhancement and data segmentation to ensure our database becomes an increasingly valuable and user-friendly resource.
- Work with the Head of Sales and Marketing and the Communications Manager to ensure that all campaign activity is effectively executed through appropriate CRM channels
- Develop and implement customer acquisition and retention strategies across all channels and departments to increase EH's database.
- You will play a lead role in the planning, delivery and review of EH's experiential projects that are key to getting more people playing the sport.
- You will play a lead role in the planning, delivery and review of EH's Major Events' campaigns - driving ticket/hospitality sales and customer engagement/experience.
- Work with the Head of Sales and Marketing to build a clear set of CRM objectives to ensure that all campaigns are tracked and results are reported on to inform the development of a long-term, insight-led marketing strategy.
- You will manage and set the CRM budgets with a view to maintaining efficiencies and value
- You manage and mentor the CRM and Insight Officer to set objectives, manage review processes and develop their skills within the CRM landscape.
- Build, manage and maintain strong relationships and communication within the organisation and with external providers.
- Manage EH's data protection policies and processes, in conjunction with the IT & Business Systems Manager
CRM / Client Services Manager Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Relevant degree (specialism in business statistics or CRM Marketing) or relevant experience
- In-depth experience in a multichannel CRM role and of driving ROI from database-driven direct marketing programmes
- Experience of successfully managing CRM budgets
- Solid analytical background in many of the following areas; propensity modeling, customer profiling & targeting, direct to customer communications, targeting models, retention & churn approaches
- Digitally literate with a good understanding of HTML or basic SQL queries to aid data migration
- Experience in database management, including experience of extracting and analysing customer data using Advanced Excel or other statistical software
- Experience of managing external agencies
- Proven experience in successfully managing and developing a team
- Demonstrable success in managing customer/member relationships
- Able to provide examples of making a positive impact on an organisation from data managemen
- Extremely strong customer focus - prioritising customer experience above all else
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills at a senior level
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to get the best out of individuals
- Innovative problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong project management skills
This is an exciting opportunity for a Client Services Manager to enhance their career and it won't be available for long, so if you have the relevant skills and a passion for sport then get in touch asap!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.