|Location: Suffolk, England||Salary: £45 - £60 per hour + Dependant on experience|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Daniel Paine|
CSV / Validation Officer - 12 month contract
My client is a global pharmaceutical organisation who focus on rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology and immunology and are looking for a freelance CSV / Validation Officer to join their team for a minimum of 12 months.
The freelance CSV / Validation Officer will be responsible for computer system qualification and validation activities in accordance with corporate standards, site procedures, user requirements, equipment specifications and regulatory guidelines thereby maintaining cGMP for the site.
The role of the freelance CSV / Validation Officer:
- To undertake validation duties assigned by the Senior Quality Manager or QA CSV Specialist.
- Provide support and guidance to the site projects, operations to meet quality and compliance requirements of the site and the wider company with respect to CSV.
- To prepare, execute and report validation documentation with respect to CSV.
- Review and approve validation deliverables and provide guidance in their creation.
- Supports maintenance of local computer system inventory.
- Keeps up to date on regulations and legislation with respect to CSV.
- Provides support during internal and third-party audits.
Background experience of the freelance CSV / Validation Officer:
- BSc in Scientific, Engineering, IT discipline or similar.
- Specialist knowledge of CSV derived through both practical experience and theoretical studies, within the pharmaceutical / biotechnology industry.
- Excellent understanding of the regulatory expectations relating to CSV.
- An understanding of validation principles in general and the GMP expectations as applicable.
My client is keen to get this Freelance CSV / Validation Officer vacancy filled ASAP; so, if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional support, then this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!