|Location: Maidstone, Kent||Salary: £10 - £12 per hour|
|Sector: Construction, Highways & Highways Electricals, Utilities & Infrastructure, Corporate & Professional Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Kelly O'Keefe||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Part-Time Customer & Stakeholder Administrator
27.5 hours per week (8am - 2pm including 30 mins for lunch).
My high-profile integrated highway engineering Client based in Maidstone is looking for an experienced Part-Time Customer & Stakeholder Administrator to come on-board and work with a warm, friendly and innovative team, excellent Company salary and benefits package offered as well as holidays.
The Customer and Stakeholder Administration Assistant is required to support the Customer and Stakeholder Liaison Team with data input, customer correspondence and general administrative task as and when required:
* Responding to correspondence and enquiries received from customers, stakeholders and Highways England with timely and accurate information.
* Assisting with internal communications activity.
* Compiling customer and stakeholder correspondence using all appropriate internal/external contacts.
* Working with the team providing a seamless service in managing the stakeholder and customer liaison process.
* Operating the customer care and stakeholder database and all associated communications processes and procedures.
* Build relationships with Area customers, stakeholders and Highways England to achieve organisational objectives.
* Ensure the department provides a high-quality service, delivering all relevant SLAs and KPIs whilst striving to meet customer expectation.
* React quickly and appropriately to issues as they arise, and provide effective, timely responses to the client, colleagues, stakeholders and customers.
* Assist with data collection for performance reporting.
* React quickly and appropriate to issues as they arise, and provide effective, timely responses to the client and colleagues.
* Ensure that safety is maintained as number one priority at all times.