|Location: Gloucestershire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Alex Spraggett|
Repairs Administrator needed for a multinational financial organisation based in Gloucestershire who are looking to employ a Repairs Administrator with previous experience in handling customer order enquires, tracking repairs and producing release and dispatch paperwork.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Repairs Administrator will include:
- To receive & book in Customer returned units identifying the correct reason for the return
- To manage the movement of Customer repairs whilst they are within the business & maintain records of unit locations
- To handle customer order enquiries in a responsive & professional manner.
- To assist in the expediting of information to ensure the customers' requirements are met
- To maintain returns tracking spreadsheets for identified product groupings to support repairs reviews
- To process Customer returns after receipt through to agreement of a repair price and returning of the goods
- To support the Customer Repairs Co-ordinator in the loading of customer orders onto the MRP system after liaison with Repair Team members and/or Operations Ream Leaders to ensure an achievable delivery date is given
- To progress Repairs quotations once issued to the Customer to gain timely prove agreement
- To issue order acknowledgements to the customer which accurately reflect the Company's conditions of acceptance
- To pro-actively inform the customer of any changes during the repairs process that may impact upon agreed delivery criteria, including the delivery date
- Produce the required release & despatch paperwork, ensuring these reflect the customers' requirements as stated on the original order
- Create the release paperwork for intercompany shipping of parts
- To carry out any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Repairs Manager
What you need to be the successful Repairs Administrator:
In order to be the successful Repair Administrator and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a well organised, robust, self-motivated team player.
- Excellent core IT skills (Windows, Office, Excel etc.).
- To question and where necessary challenge constructively any instruction believed not to be in the best interest of the Company or its customers.
- To satisfy the expectations and requirements of your primary customers.
- To continuously improve the accuracy and relevance of all operations associated data/information with the aim of meeting customers' expectations and minimising waste
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Repair Administrator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!