|Location: Kent, England||Salary: £10 - £11 per hour|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
Location: Kent - Commutable from Chatham, West Malling
Salary: £10 - £11 p/h
Term: Temporary - Permanent
Key Skills: Administration, Stakeholder, Client, Customer, Communciation, Admin
An experienced Customer Service Administrator is required to join my client to deliver effective customer satisfaction and stakeholder liaison in a timely and accurate fashion.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Customer Service Administrator?
- Respond to correspondences & enquiries received from customers and stakeholders
- To develop and maintain relationships with clients, stakeholders and customers
- Operation of the customer & stakeholder database
- Reaction to issues quickly and effectively as they arise ensuring timely and effective responses
What are we looking for in our next Customer Service Administrator?
- Experience & knowledge of MS Office
- Valid UK Driving License
- Excellent communication skills, verbal & written
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience within the Construction industry is an advantage
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Customer Service Administrator, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Customer Service Administrator, hit that apply button now!