|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £20000 - £21000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kelly Jempson|
Customer Service Administrator, East Grinstead.
This opportunity is for a Global leader within their industry who are continuing to grow. As a Customer Service Administrator, you will act as a liaison between company clients and its sales team and their survey teams to build good working relations and resolve any queries in a timely manner.
Main duties of the Customer Service Administrator will include:
- To assist the Customer Services Team
- To maintain and manage data in the Company system
- To ensure all data entry activities are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- To produce management information reports for senior management and clients reflecting service levels on a regular basis.
- To liaise with suppliers, customers, contractors and sales team to ensure timely booking appointments
- To resolve or escalate where appropriate customer and supplier issues, initiating communication with the sales team and keeping them informed
- To ensure assessment reports are sent and received in line with company and customer contractual obligations and expectations
What you need to be the successful Customer Service Administrator:
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Previous administration experience
- Good administrative and time management skills
- The ability to manage own workload and act independently if required
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience Customer Service Administrator. If you are interest please don't hesitate apply. For more information please contact Kelly.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.