|Location: Kent, England||Salary: £9 - £11 per hour|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
Rate: £9 - £11 p/h
Term: Initial 6 Months
Hours: 37 Per Week
An experienced Customer Service Administrator is required to join my client to support the client teams in delivering effective customer satisfaction & stakeholder liaison.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Customer Service Administrator?
- Responding to correspondences & enquiries received from customers and stakeholders in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Monitoring of correspondences &communication trends, feeding back information to colleagues and escalating issues where necessary
- Representation of the company at events/meetings/conferences
- Assisting with data collection for performance reporting
What are we looking for in our next Customer Service Administrator?
- Previous or current Construction OR Highways Experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Strong Customer Service/Call Handling skills
- Valid UK Driving License
- Experience in Database Logging Systems
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Excellent written & verbal experience
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Customer Service expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!