|Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Aaron Stone|
Customer Service Coordinator
Customer Service Coordinator required to join a globally established Aerospace / Defence company in the area of Cheltenham. As a key member of the Customer Services team, you will manage our existing and potential customer relationships to increase our sales, profitability and customer satisfaction. On offer is a competitve salary and benefits package.
You will help ensure that the business meets the customer commitments.
Primary Responsibilities of the Customer Service Coordinator:
- To provide a professional customer interface.
- To liaise with Planning, Procurement and Manufacturing departments to ensure delivery to customer schedule requirements
- Progress customer issues to the mutual satisfaction of the business and our customers.
- Expedite critical deliveries through the business, exploring and unlocking bottlenecks.
- Ensure the delivery of our key contractual and support commitments
- Attend weekly/monthly delivery schedule reviews
- To liaise internally providing an update to any change to requirements of the agreed customer schedule and company priorities.
- Support the cash collection process to maximise our cash flow.
- Process customer orders through the MRP system
Additional Activities of the Customer Service Coordinator:
- Support in the negotiation of any amendments to our existing contracts
- Support the writing of proposals or quotations to develop business opportunities
- Review, enhance and promote our existing services.
- Support the provision of feedback on market trends and customer behaviour.
- Share feedback from customers on our performance within the business, helping to develop and implement improvement plans where necessary.
- Support the production of proposals and quotations following the correct company processes.
- Implement improvement initiatives
- Maintain the high quality standards that our customers expect
- There may be additional activities to perform from time to time.
Essential knowledge required for the Customer Service Coordinator
- Well organised and confident individual able to take the lead on Customer issues
- Customer focused but with strong understanding of the impact on the business
- Effective and persuasive influencer
- Good clear presenter
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Works effectively with others
- Proactively able to manage own work to in order to achieve objectives
- Use own initiative within the scope of the role
- Plans work and delivers on time
- Seeks solutions to problems encountered
- Makes timely decisions within the scope of the role
- Demonstrates a "Can do" positive attitude
- Using MRP system
- Personal Attributes: High level of IT skills, experience utilising Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook). Skilled in problem solving, communication, planning and organisational skills. customer facing skills and ability to interface with all levels within internal departments
- Direct customer interface experience
- Aerospace experience (military & civil)
- Project / Task Management skills
- Commercial awareness with good knowledge of terms and conditions
- Export Controls awareness
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.