|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £17000 - £21000 per annum|
|Sector: Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Francis||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Customer Services Administrator
Currently looking for a Customer Services Administrator to work for an orginisation who specialise in Safety and Risk Management. You will be responsible in acting as liaison between Clients, Sales team and supplier teams to build good working relations and resolve any queries in a timely manner.
Some of the main duties of the Customer Services Administrator will include:
- To assist the Property and Insurance Customer Services Team
- To maintain and manage data in the Company Optimize system and INDIGO platform
- To ensure all data entry activities are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- To liaise with suppliers, customers, contractors and sales team to ensure timely booking of surveys and driver training.
- To proactively contact drivers to book practical training courses, escalating queries / non-responders to the client contact and Business Development Manager.
- To resolve or escalate where appropriate customer and supplier issues, initiating communication with the sales team and keeping them informed
- To ensure assessment reports are sent and received in line with company and customer contractual obligations and expectations
- To assist Line Manager with internal team projects
- Undertake any other responsibilities that may become necessary for the proper performance of the role
- To ensure correct procedures are followed in relation to all the current ISO standards including BAFE SP205 (Property Team only) and any other standards that apply
- To Support and drive initiatives that promote improvements in customer service.
Skills and qualifications of the Customer Services Administrator will include:
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with both internal and external customers both by telephone and in writing (email).
- Good administrative and time management skills
- Commercial awareness - able to balance the needs of the client against the needs of the business
- Can manage own workload and act independently if required
- Strong attention to details and high level of accuracy
- Maintain an in depth understanding of the following:
-The Property Risk Business
- The Insurance Risk Management Business
- The Fleet operation and product
- The Risk Manager Portal bookings syste
- The reports management tools PACE and RMB
- The client management system Optimize
- Customer Focus Level 2
- Accurate Data and Management of Information Level 2
- Communicating and Influencing skills Level 2
- Planning and organisation Level 2
- Risk Products, Services and guidance
- Optimize and PACE operational knowledge