|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £191 - £21000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
Customer Services Administrator
To act as liaison between Clients, Sales team and supplier teams to build good working relations and resolve any queries in a timely manner.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with both internal and external customers both by telephone and in writing (email).
- Good administrative and time management skills
- Commercial awareness - able to balance the needs of the client against the needs of the business
- Can manage own workload and act independently if required
- Strong attention to details and high level of accuracy
- To assist the Property and Insurance Customer Services Team
- To maintain and manage data in the Company Optimize system and INDIGO platform
- To ensure all data entry activities are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- To liaise with suppliers, customers, contractors and sales team to ensure timely booking of surveys and driver training.
- To proactively contact drivers to book practical training courses, escalating queries / non responders to the client contact and Business Development Manager.
- To resolve or escalate where appropriate customer and supplier issues, initiating communication with the sales team and keeping them informed
- To ensure assessment reports are sent and received in line with company and customer contractual obligations and expectations
- To assist Line Manager with internal team projects
- Undertake any other responsibilities that may become necessary for the proper performance of the role
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.