|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stalla Xystra|
Gold Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Services and Sales Support Administrator to join a well-established company located in East Grinstead.
The vacancy is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £20k per annum.
Key responsibilities include:
- To assist the Senior Managers across the Property and Insurance Team
- To oversee and monitor the process manuals for requestors, surveyors and admin team to ensure they are relevant and up to date and to reissue amendments etc. as required
- To maintain and manage data within the clients in house system
- To ensure all service levels are met and maintained and take appropriate action when suppliers fall short of expected standards
- To liaise with surveyors, customers and sales team to ensure timely booking of surveys and issue of reports
- To resolve or escalate where appropriate customer and surveyor issues, initiating communication with the sales team and keeping them informed
- To develop and maintain the production of management information for clients and senior management on a regular basis as required.
- To ensure correct procedures are followed in relation to the issuing of Fire Risk Assessments to meet the needs of the company's BAFE certification and other accreditations as appropriate.
- To assist Line Manager with internal team projects
- Undertake any other responsibilities that may become necessary for the proper performance of the role
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with both internal and external customers
- Good administrative and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills with a confident and polite telephone manner
- Can manage own workload and act independently if required
- Strong attention to details and high level of accuracy
If this sounds like something you can do, then please apply now.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.