|Location: Coventry, West Midlands||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Francis||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Customer Success Manager - SaaS
£35,000 - £40,000 + bonus + benefits
Customer Success Manager: An entrepreneurial Customer Success Manager is required to build productive and enduring business relationships, providing high levels of customer advocacy for a fast-paced start up software company focussed on developing and marketing a next-generation ecommerce solution for the 3rd Sector.
They are an early-stage Software as a Service (SaaS) division of a leading, multi-award-winning retailer that offers a powerful ecommerce product-listing solution to online retailers. Our existing customers are well-known UK charities and we see a substantial opportunity to further grow this market whilst expanding into other areas. Leveraging the knowledge and experience of our customers to mould our software for optimal product / market fit will be essential.
To build this future, a naturally customer-focussed Customer Success Manager is required to play a leading role in ensuring new and existing clients are provided with the support and guidance needed to fully utilise the newly developed SaaS ecommerce platform. The ideal candidate will have the ability to demonstrate best practice with customers, including working with clients on site. As such the ability to travel throughout the UK and occasionally overseas is essential.
In addition, the successful candidate will draw upon their previous client relationship or account management experience to truly understand their customer's pressure points and frustrations. In depth software management experience is not essential to succeed in this role, although the ability to quickly navigate a SaaS platform or CRM is highly desirable.
- Working with clients to configure and roll out software, providing on-site training where required.
- Interpreting business and functional requirements and advising clients on best practices and process improvements
- Working with clients to understand and document business processes relating to ecommerce, ensuring commonality between the functional specifications across multiple clients / companies to ensure consistency and avoid the development of customisations
- Working closely with the Head of Development to ensure a full understanding of functional specifications and customer requirements
- Advising the development team on solutions to address customer requirements
- Presentation of software deliverables to clients
Who we're looking for?
- Previous experience in a similar customer-focussed role, ideally within a software environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated and the ability to work independently with little supervision
- A desire to work with a great product and a great team that is entering a period of market expansion where your approach can make an immediate and sustained difference.
- Results-driven, your success will be measured through the satisfaction of your customers resulting from the delivery of software that precisely matches their needs
- Ability to travel to customer sites and the company Head Office in West Sussex
- You'll relish the challenge of driving product strategy,
- You'll work in an entrepreneurial manner, with the ability to understand the business end-to-end, from conceptualisation to implementation.
- Able to manage diverse stakeholders and to understand and analyse complex problems
- Experience of working with a start-up (desirable)
- Familiarity with ecommerce marketplace platforms such as eBay and Amazon (desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned Customer Success Manager join a growing technology company with great ambition and vision at a critical stage, playing a key role in not only executing strategy, but in shaping it as well. In addition to a highly competitive salary, a fantastic benefits package including, 25 days holiday, 8% contributory pension and bonus are all on offer to the right candidate. Apply now!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.