|Location: Cambridgeshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Alex Spraggett|
Customer Support Engineer
Customer Support Engineer needed for a leading Aerospace and Defence company based in Cambridgeshire who are looking to employ an experienced Customer Support Engineer with excellent customer interface skills, Strong technical capability and sound knowledge and experience of aerospace.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Customer Support Engineer will include:
- Ensure that customer technical support issues are well managed and resolved to the mutual satisfaction of the business and customers.
- Ensure the views and expectations of our customers are communicated within the business
- Work closely with our engineering and quality teams to ensure a smooth entry into service for matters under your responsibility for new products
- To provide training to customers
- To manage the Technical Publications cycle update
- To represent the company at conferences or on customer visits
- Monitor the reliability (MTBF/MTBUR) of our products recommending appropriate action where necessary Ensure that we are meeting our DMC guarantees to our customers
- To review and make improvements on our existing processes updating company documentation as necessary
- Manage the resolution of any non-conformances
- On a rota basis provide the out of hours AOG and technical support to our customers
What you need to be the successful Customer Support Engineer:
In order to be the successful Customer Support Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Excellent customer interface skills
- Strong technical capability
- Ability to manage difficult meetings with customers
- Highly motivated and able to influence at senior levels
- Committed to customer satisfaction but with a strong understanding of the impact on the business.
- Well organised confident professional able to take the lead on Customer issues
- Able to analyse market trends and complete sales and order forecasts
- Direct customer interface experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
- Aerospace experience (military & civil)
- Degree in technical discipline
- Sound knowledge and experience of aerospace
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Support Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
To apply for the Customer Support Engineer role, you must be eligible for security clearance.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.