|Location: Horsham, West Sussex||Salary: Up to £1 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
Customer Support Manager
Customer Support Manager needed for an established leading design & manufacturing organisation based in Horsham who are looking to employ an experienced Customer Support Manager with experience in a previous Customer facing role, providing support within the Defence industry.
The successful Customer Support Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: Competitive
* 26 day's holidays
* Contributory Pension
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Income Protection
* Free Parking
What the role entails: To provide after sales technical support to our customers.
Some of the main duties of the Customer Support Manager will include:
* Heading up the Customer Support team, you will be the main contact for all post sales / delivery customer queries.
* Provide first-line technical advice and support to customers, managing queries from initial contact through to a successful resolution.
* Raise Customer initiated NCRs and Customer Returns Authorisations (RMAs) and manage the complete returns and repair process, in conjunction with the Export Compliance Manager, from initial customer contact through to return of the repaired items.
* Manage prioritisation, escalation and resolution of customer requests.
* Preparation and release of CLS / Support contracts, spares, repairs and refurbishment quotations
* Compile and publish accurate customer survey reports
* Manage and report on the RMA process, including root cause analysis and remedial action.
* Produce weekly and monthly summary management reports on technical support requests.
* Organise and conduct customer review meetings
* Maintain and develop good service procedures, policies and standards
* Management of a small team of Field Service Engineers, coordinating on-site customer support worldwide and Equipment Trials
What you need to be the successful Customer Support Manager:
* Proven working experience as a customer service manager within the Technical / Defence industry
* Experience in providing customer service support
* Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
* Ability to think strategically and to lead
* Strong client-facing and communication skills
* Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Support Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.