|Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Cyber Intelligence Lead
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: Cyber, Intelligence, Information Security, Concept, Development, Technical, Strategic, Production, Management, Research, Risk, Lifecycle, Threat, Incident Response, OpSec, Malware
An experienced Cyber Intelligence Lead is required to play a key role in focusing on the collection and exploitation of cyber intelligence. A new senior level role, you will drive the businesses development in this area.
Projects will vary from developing innovative proof-of-concept systems and overseeing their development, through to the development of strategies and systems for managing intelligence holdings. The role will require an individual with a diverse range of technical, analytical and strategic skills.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Cyber Intelligence Lead?
- Meet the intelligence demands of customers and clients.
- Identify and develop sources, methods and systems in support of intelligence production, to cover the long and short-term, as well as ad hoc situations.
- Research, develop and demonstrate the value of new forms of intelligence.
- Maintain oversight of data sources, intelligence production processes, intelligence management systems and the integration of intelligence into relevant services.
What are we looking for in our next Cyber Intelligence Lead?
- Proven hands-on technical expertise in the field of cyber/information security, with 10 years' experience in a cyber role.
- Have an understanding of cyber risk concepts.
- Have an understanding of threat intelligence analysis concepts.
- Be familiar with the technical engineering requirements associated with the production of intelligence.
- Knowledge of the intelligence lifecycle and information lifecycle management.
- Ability to produce and use indicators, feeds, threat briefings and intel reports.
- Knowledge of Incident response and intelligence analysis methodologies, including familiarity with common analysis frameworks.
- Knowledge of attack methodologies and familiarity with common threat and attack models used during IR and intel analysis.
- OpSec for intelligence production.
- Advanced malware detection and analysis techniques.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Cyber Intelligence Lead, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Cyber Intelligence Lead, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.