|Location: Wiltshire, England||Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Job Title: Cyber Security Business Development Manager
Location: Wiltshire, Bath
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 + Full Benefits Package
Key Skills: Cyber Security, Business Development, Sales, New Business, Terms of Business, Customers, Clients, CISSP, SANS, COMPTIA, ISO 27000, ISO 22301, GDPR, NISD, Management, Report Writing, Presentation Safety, Reliability
Cyber Security Business Development Manager required to join my client based in Wiltshire.
Working from site my client is looking to add another Cyber Security Business Development Manager to their growing team. Working with this established, international renowned company, they are looking for a motivated & dedicated Cyber Security Business Development Manager to establish and grow a successful Cyber capability within the company. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
To develop and continue to grow a successful Cyber Security capability with the company.
So, what will you be doing as a Cyber Security Business Development Manager?
- To define a plan in establishing a successful Cyber Security business unit
- To implement a successful business unit sales strategy in conjunction with the Sales Director
- Delivering to individual targets as agreed to support the wider sales targets
- Identification of potential customers, turning them into new business
- Negotiation of terms of agreements & closing of sales
- Maintaining & developing relationships with customers
- Offering support to the company in identifying improvements
What are we looking for in our Cyber Security Business Development Manager?
- 7+ years' experience in the Cyber Security Industry
- Degree educated in Engineering, Science or Business Management
- Relevant Cyber Security qualification - I.e. CISSP, SANS, COMPTIA
- Practical knowledge of Cyber Security regulations such as ISO 27000, ISO 22301, GDPR
- Minimum 5 years sales experience
- Minimum 5 years in a senior management role
- An understanding of safety, reliability or other risk-based businesses
- Ability to communicate at all levels with strong relationship management
- Excellent presentation skills & written report writing
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to deliver
- Adaptable, flexible, resilient and has a positive mental attitude
- Ability to travel on occasion
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Business Development expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation as the new Cyber Security Business Development Manager, hit that apply button now!
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO HOLD VALID (SC) SECURITY CLEARANCE BEFORE BEING ABLE TO START.