|Location: Corsham, Wiltshire||Salary: £45000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: Technology, Safety||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Cyber Security Consultant x 2
£45,000 - £75,000 + Benefits.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing Cyber Security capability in an established and highly regarded company.
This role offers a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance.
The company benefits include but are not limited to:
Private Medical Health Insurance.
Stakeholder Pension Scheme;
Death-in Service Scheme;
Income Protection Scheme;
Critical Illness Scheme
Experience in information and Cyber Security is essential for this role. Consulting experience is highly beneficial.
The ideal candidate will have experience and skills across more than one of the following areas;
- Broad and deep understanding of cyber security, Information Assurance, risk management and information security compliance.
- Experience of working in UK Cyber Security environment e.g. to NCSC guidance, CAF etc
- Knowledge and understanding of NIS Directive and UK NIS Regulations.
- Security related qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISMP, ISO27001 lead implementer or auditor
- Qualified in, or able to attain, CCP SIRA at senior level.
- Experience of the defence industry; ideally across information systems, crypto and/or Tempest.
- Experience of working across public and private sectors.
- A good command of English and proven ability in writing high quality reports.
- Engaging directly with project teams, clients and stakeholders to support the security risk assessments.
- Providing advice and guidance on all aspects of Cyber Security, including IA, Risk Management and Accreditation.
- Conducting IA elements of Cyber Vulnerability Investigations and Assessments.
- Authoring and developing Information Assurance and Security related documentation, including Risk Management Accreditation Document Sets (RMADS), in line with current security and risk management frameworks.
- Analyse and understand customer requirements and expectations and advise on priorities to meet the needs of a project.
- Effectively communicate information security risks to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Advise on how best to mitigate security risks.
- Take responsibility for the solution, ensuring that it is Pragmatic, Appropriate and Cost Effective and meets the requirements of clients.
- Working independently or with team members creating high quality reports.
- Contributing to the development of the existing cybersecurity team by sharing knowledge, leading by example and helping team members to develop.
Due to the contract conditions of of this roile candidates must be UK citizens and hold valid UK Security Clearance or be able to attain clearance at UK SC Level.