|Location: Helensburgh, Argyll & Bute||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Alex Spraggett|
A Data Analyst needed for a leading Defence organisation based in Helensburgh who are looking to employ an experienced Data Analyst with an in-depth knowledge of Data Analysis and Report Writing with a strong engineering background.
The successful Data Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Contributed Pension
- Flexi Working Hours
- Health care
- Dental Care
- Life assurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Data Analyst will include:
- Participating in various electromagnetic projects (to include EM ranging and other studies and investigations), working with other analysts and team leads to ensure delivery of associated customer deliverables / reports. This includes:
- Ranging involvement in a variety of capacities, both on board and shore side
- Data analysis
- Report writing
- Ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety and Environmental requirements and trials planning documentation.
- Undertake and support activities associated with electromagnetic measurements (known as rangings), both on shore and on-board ships and submarines.
What you need to be the successful Data Analyst:
In order to be the successful Data Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- A background in a scientific or engineering discipline.
- Aptitude for, and a methodical approach to analysis.
- Familiarity with naval platforms and their associated systems.
- Experience of report writing.
- Strong communication skills, self-motivated and capable of keeping calm under pressure.
- Flexibility to work at a variety of diﬀerent locations.
- Physical ability to manage boat transfers and ladders.
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
To apply for the Data Analyst, you must be eligible for Security Clearance up to SC level.