|Location: London||Salary: £19000 - £22000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ryan Lockyer|
Data Analyst / Financial Analyst - Payments
Data Analyst / Financial Analyst needed for a multinational financial organisation in London who are looking to employ a Data Analyst / Financial Analyst with a knowledge of Payment Processing, Incident Response, Bespoke Applications, General IT, 1st Line Support / 1st Line Investigation, Internal / External Training, Business - Business communication, client facing skills, MasterCard / Visa knowledge, Financial Services Date, JIRA Client Management Tool, and more.
The successful Data Analyst / Financial Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 per annum
- 23 day's holiday
- Variable annual bonus based 5-15%
- Career Progression
- Excellent Training
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Data Analyst / Financial Analyst will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for client issues.
- Liasing with clients via Client Management tool JIRA, Email, and Phone to resolve issues relating to Payments Processing / Financial Data (MasterCard / Visa) and if unable to do so escalating the issue whilst following company procedure.
- Providing 1st / 2nd Line Support (Level 1 / Level 2 Support) on Investigation tasks for client issues.
- Carrying out Internal / External Training on company systems.
- Support business operations by dealing with 1st Line investigations, creating accounts, incident management, testing, and training.
- Answering inbound calls from clients capturing critical information and escalating appropriately.
- Level 1 investigation and analysis of client service request tickets.
- Day to day management of client service request tickets.
- Investigating inbound client issues.
- Answering questions relating to Card Payment Processing, Chargebacks, API behavior and customer support tool.
- Maintain / create / contribute to documentation.
- Analysis of card/transaction data to identify / escalate inconsistencies.
- End to end card testing (creating test scripts, performing card transactions, analysing data to confirm results).
What do you need to be the successful Data Analyst / Financial Analyst? In order to be the successful Data Analyst / Financial Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Excellent Client Facing Skills (ideally Business - Business).
- Knowledge of MasterCard / Visa Data Content.
- Financial Services Data knowledge.
- Payments Processing Knowledge.
- Fast Learner.
- 1-2 years experience in Customer Service (ideally cards/banking industry with an understanding of transaction processing systems, EPOS / electronic point of sale, ATM).
- Bachelors/Post Graduate degree.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Office software applications.
- A genuine interest in technology.
- JIRA Service Desk Tool.
- Experience in the FinTech or Financial Sector.
- Experience in a high pressure environment.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Analyst / Financial Analyst to secure a position within an award winning, rapidly growing financial organisation. You will get an incredible opportunity to progress your career and learn a wealth of new skills / technologies. This really is an uncapped position in terms of opportunity to grow within the companies Operations team so please apply as soon as possible to ensure you don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.