|Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland||Salary: Up to €300 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Gautam Raval|
Data Analyst / Logistics
6 Months Contract - Dublin
My client based in Dublin are recruiting for an Data Analyst / Logistics for a 6 month contract.
Data Analyst / Logistics Responsibilities:
- Audit and maintain asset management / inventory databases to ensure data integrity and alignment with actual built inventory, circuit layouts, floor plans, rack elevations
- Update asset records related to all approved change activities (such as break-fix, change requests and projects)
- Develop, document, implement, and improve Asset Management procedures to meet operational requirements, to adhere to defined policies, and to ensure accuracy
- Define metrics, data collection, and reporting on the effectiveness of IT asset management processes
- Provide reports of asset management audit results, recommend solutions and implement approved asset management remediation plans.
Data Analyst Essential Skills:
- Two (2) years of experience in a similar role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to create spreadsheets
- Good knowledge of network design and protocols and equipment that comprises the infrastructure of a Datacenter / POP
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel