|Location: London, England||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: about 1 month ago|
Data & Insights Manager | Technology | London | Permanent | £30,000 - £35,000 + shares
My client, a technology company based in central London are seeking a Data & Insights Manager. This role is permanent and will be paying £30,000 - £35,000 pa.
You'll play a crucial role in providing insights that inform marketing campaigns, improves sales reporting and delivers efficiencies through CRM.
You will manage, analyse, interpret and present data and information, most of it recorded on our Salesforce CRM system, to optimise the quality of our lead generation campaigns, our sales and pipeline tracking and our departmental reporting
Data & Insights Manager responsibilities:
- Drive improvements via hands-on exploration of data, dashboards and statistical analysis
- Deliver regular reporting
- Answer and identify strategic business questions using data and analytic techniques.
- Management of 3rd party related data data integration / data storage
- Working with 3rd party data sources, data sets and creating automated data processes
- Mined data, applying analytical rigor to complex business issues and translate insights into financially viable marketing and sales initiatives.
- Carry out bespoke reporting, research and analysis of data
- Produce presentations and visualisations of impact and performance data
Ideal Data & insights Manager's will display:
- 2+ years in a technology business in a similar position or a position requiring data preparation, creation of reports and dashboards, and deep dive analysis.
- BSc degree in analytics-related subject.
- Experience in data analysis techniques / advanced Excel.
- Clear understanding of dash boarding technologies e.g. Tableau, Excel and VBA, Qlikview, Power BI and Microsoft power tools, Datarama….
- High level experience in measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns.
- Ability to collate large amounts of date from a wide range of sources
- Ability to identify key points from a range of data outputs
- Excellent computer literacy
- Ability to manage time effectively and deliver to regular deadlines for multiple audiences
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Analyst or BI Analyst to step into a fast paced organisation at a time of significant growth.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.