|Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland||Salary: €25 - €35 per hour|
|Sector: Technology||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Gautam Raval||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Data Center / POP Designer
NEED TO BE IN DUBLIN or LOCAL TO DUBLIN
My client is a global technology provider who are looking to recruit a Data Center / POP Designer for a 6 month contract based in Dublin.
As a Data Center / POP Designer you will be responsible for:
- Design Data Center / POP plans using computer-aided design and drafting software and internal software tools as well as AutoCAD, Visio & Omnigraffle.
- Work from rough sketches and specifications created by engineers to develop to develop scopes of work (SOWs) and as built drawings
- Maintain a very high level of industry knowledge on critical power and cooling technology
- Team player with the ability to build peer, and external relationships
- Support a global organization; Able to time shift to lead or support projects executed in other time zones
- Able to travel when required
As a Data Center / POP Designer you will have the following qualifications
- Good knowledge of all overhead conveyance in Data Centers /POPS. i.e. fiber guide and ladder rack installations
- Highly proficient in drawing / designing rack elevations
- Colocation/POP/DC infrastructure background.
- Knowledge of Cisco & Juniper routers, switches
- Good document control skills
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced Visio
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent technical experience)
- Space and power background
- Strong AutoCAD proficiency
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.